Week 4: Replay
Reset Challenge Activities
When’s the last time you did the hokey-pokey, used a jump rope, or sat ‘Criss-Cross-Applesauce’ on the ground and combed a doll’s hair?
When’s the last time you did a puzzle, shuffled a deck of cards, or played with Legos?
Your paint set is dusty, your crochet hook is lonely, your wood-working is idol… it’s time to PLAY.
When we intentionally choose to PLAY, we engage our inner-child… the gentle, fun-loving, easy-going self that is under all those layers of work, chores, screens, and...adulting!
It’s time to replay the best parts of our childhood, bring back old joys, and find new ones as well!
At Your Local Y
- Use Open Swim or Open Gym time
- Group Exercise Class, Fitness Center, Swim – 30 minutes
- If your local Y is closed, try our virtual options
Online or At Home
SET YOUR GOALS, STAY ON TRACK
- Write your goals on the tracking sheet (below) and place it somewhere as a reminder (bathroom mirror).
- Find an accountability buddy to provide motivation.
- Join the Strong Facebook Community Group and share your journey with others!